Club Constitution and Code of Conduct
Our Constitution sets out the basic rules of how we conduct ourselves as a club.
All members agree to abide by the code of conduct.
Child Safeguarding Policy
The following documents make up the Glasgow Ultimate child safeguarding policy. They were originally created by UK Ultimate, our governing body, and adopted by the club. It is the responsibility of all club members to make themselves familiar with the best practices and codes of conduct contained therein.
- UK Ultimate safeguarding and welfare policy
- Safeguarding for ultimate clubs
- Glasgow Ultimate Safeguarding declaration form
Risk assessment form for training and matches.
COVID-19 related documents
- COVID officer role description
- Return to regular competition guidance July 24th 2021 (Adult and Youth)
- COVID risk assessment
- Previous guidance